Saturday, August 17, 2013

Whiny Wanker Post


Nov23
Sid Williams Theatre
Courtenay, BC, Canada


Nov25
Port Theatre
Nanaimo, BC, Canada


Nov28             
Orpheum Theatre
Vancouver, BC, Canada


This is my final word on this topic. I promise.

I have to let it go b/c it has disappointed and pissed me off so badly for far too long...Matthew Good's upcoming tour...Do you see that Victoria is NOT on the agenda above?! I do not care if he was here for Rock the Shores for a pathetic 50 min set last month (not his fault)...that CANNOT be considered as a proper concert for fans...Yet...no Victoria date. I purposely avoided RTS b/c I prefer to see him for a full concert in a non-outdoor venue...
 
HE WILL ALREADY BE ON THE ISLAND! THE FERRY RIDE ALREADY DONE AND PAID FOR WHY NOT COME TO VICTORIA....!!?! Fucking Courtenay...are you serious...Courtenay and NOT Victoria....! Totally offended. 

The Royal Theatre is open and free Nov 22 and Nov 26...! He could weasel in there!

WHY GOD WHY!!!!!!??? WHY AM I BEING DENIED ONE OF THE FEW THINGS I LOOK FWD TO EVERY 2 YEARS?!?!?! 

So fucking bummed...still shunning him on my MP3 player...skipping all his songs...it's a lot of work....all that skipping... ::sigh:: I think I have accepted it now...I still check every day in case it gets added but I think I am fooling myself...so pissed off. All the good tickets were gone for the other shows plus they are weekdays and travel is an issue...Victoria or bust...and a bust it shall be.


::ADULT POUT::


Aug 24 2013: Still bitter and pissed about this - still shunning him on my MP3 player.

No comments: