Thursday, January 12, 2006

it is gay cowboy night

I am pumped...can't wait to see it. I hope I dont cry or some such shit. Was talking to Arika today about men...she just got the uber shaft from someone who flip flopped for no apparent reason...wtf is that about? Is it so hard to be honest and upfront? Instead of trying to make it be about YOU instead of them... I have realized that far more often then I care to admit I have tended to be the Mr X's *what I need right now* girl...you know...I am accomodating...nice...fair...fun to be around...understanding...empathetic...loyal etc...then...when the need runs out...I am no longer required. I think bc im a little weird I am a good distraction for people. This bugs the shit out of me. Do I have to be a cold bitch to get a guy to stick around? Cuz man...all the bitches (even if they aren't hot) seem to have no problem getting men...do men like the *game*....the conflict? Are us nice chicks boring as hell or what? Guess I may as well try it...I've tried being a prude...I've tried being a ho...I've tried being nice...carefree...time to be a mean bitch. ha yeah right...

No comments: