Saturday, January 14, 2006

random babbling at 630 am

- I am tired of having a snotty fucking nose 
- I have been terrible at reading blogs lately, I must smarten up 
- I wonder if I'll feel *normal* once I am 40? 
- Someone asked me when I was my happiest ever...and I couldn't think of a time. 
- I made a kick ass stir fry last night, you should come over and try some 
- Jerri Ann I will call u tonight after work 
- I think I am sucking at work, I cant keep up with the work load, there isn't enough time in the day 
- I love bread with sunflower seeds in it 
- I watched DOGMA the other day again, hahahahahaha I love that movie 
- I still only have 7 fingernails and keep mangling the 3 remaining victims 
- I hate it when someone u don't know very well observes/notices you have nervous habits and points them out to you...holy shit that alarms the hell out of me and ruins me terribly...
- I'd be rich if I could invent something that gets rid of double chins
- I wanna do something tonight but I dunno what 
- When u have a stuffy nose u can't make out with boys for fear of snotting on them or making weird nasal noises and that's NOT what u want them thinking about whilst making out 
- My eyes are really puffy this morning and I went to bed early...wtf 
- My kid is being really likable these days...I think ill keep her after all 
- The other night I had a friend over who was chatty and Ayla sat behind him and made faces at me and acted goofy until I had to look away b/c I was going to start laughing 
- Shawn is still all gaga in love with his boytoy Phil and this is good b/c I love the gay love stories apparently 
- My comp. is making a bad noise right now 
- Bruce rented himself a new apt for Feb 1 woooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo and gets to live alone, I'm jealous cuz he has a bedroom and can have girls over and I don't have a bedroom - I think its hilarious how grossed out some guys get over the gay cowboy movie 
- I dunno why trent reznor is not returning my calls, im starting to get a little suspicious that he doesn't like me 
- Ok I think I have 2 go have a shower now b/c I work in 1 hour and I have really puffy eyes as I said b4....peace out bitches.

No comments: