Monday, January 16, 2006

some kinda retard

Who makes banana bread all the way up to the point of needing flour and then realizes they have none...ME! So I trekked to MACS at 730 am, mortified Ayla b/c I pretended I was walking her to the bus like she was 4 (hahah). So now my banana bread is cooking and I'm sad as it doesn't appear to be a HEAVY LOAF recipe...I like that heavier than a brick banana bread...this is looking foofier....grrrrrr Bastard kid recipe book. I don't work until later today, 12-8. Longest shift on earth. blah

I am officially tired of snot...I am tired of blowing my nose...I am tired of my PHLEGM PROBLEM...I can not make out with boys until I am phlegm free...not that I have any bashing my door in but, you know...weirder shit has happened. (do u like the green text? consider it TECHNICOLOR) my house smells good...and its making the hall smell good...banana bread over powers all the POT smell in the hall...YAY for BANANAS! FUCK U TO ALL THE POT SMOKERS WHO MAKE MY HOUSE SMELL LIKE A CRACK DEN! I have always intensely disliked these 2 ppls faces....I dunno why. Susan Dey & Laura Dern make my skin crawl...isn't that weird? There is nothing wrong with them....Just thought id share. Ooooo and look at this cutest frikkin baby...omg i wanna eat her she's so cute!

No comments: