Tuesday, January 17, 2006

well as if....

DO NOT VOTE FOR THE BLOODSUCKING CONSERVATIVES!!!!!!!!!!! Email is down...how rude.
I am a poor debater...always have been...all my opinions are rooted in emotion and less in logic, although my opinions seem PERFECTLY logical to me. Warren kicked my ass debating last night which pisses me off...that'll teach me 4 having friends who read and are capable of logical thought processes. He really knows how to push my buttons too....but its all kind of entertaining...sometimes arguing with him is just fun haha it wouldn't matter if I could argue well...he would still be right. haha I mailed Bruce some banana bread yesterday. He should get it today...I think its funny...he can toast it and goo it up with butter and be merry! I wish I could be there to see his face when he opens the box and sees its frikkin banana bread. HA! 
Wonderwall...by Oasis...is the only Oasis song I think that's worth a kick in the groin...why is that band so famous? I got my 250.00 Energy Rebate Cheque yesterday WOOHOO! Nice. Free money rocks. Is it just me or is Jennifer Connelly nice to look at ? I have this weekend off...it is the reason I live...why I have no idea as I will be doing laundry...

No comments: