Wednesday, February 22, 2006

WHY ARE HUMANS SO FUCKING STUPID?

why gawd why? why do ppl think there is only one person on earth 4 them? why do ppl think that just bc someone sez theyre going to *get help* that they deserve 4th and 5th chances....
some of u know who im talking about...
I just hung up on someone i usually am quite rational with bc i am so fucking fed up with the shitty choices she keeps making....theyre hers to make...yes...and i wont stop being her friend or abandon her but i have absolutely no use for this victimish shit, of setting yourself up 4 more failure and heartache...and giving money I dont have to help someone make a move/change in life only for them to pedal the bike fucking backwards in the end.
Fuck it.
Its time to dettach.

Now im fucking irritated out of my mind...good thing my BONGERS arrived today....thats right BONGERS with an S! I got 2! So not I can double beat myself into a coma later...woot woot!
Once my camera batteries are charged ill post pics of me beating various things...*snicker*

I took a chia head thingy into work today too....to improve morale....so far one person thought it was a potato...hahahha it does kinda look like a potato...
Im off for 2 days now so hopefully they wont forget to dribble water on it.

No comments: