Sunday, August 13, 2006

missed church again....


the wine i could gag back cold but once it was warm it was all his....

the retards at rogers video handed me the wrong movie so there was no V FOR VENDETTA movie night after all...they gave me THE WHITE COUNTESS....hahaha yeah no thanks. We watched SNATCH (the movie) instead...it was better than i expected...havent seen a Guy Ritchie film b4 (shit does he even have any other ones? LOL) and since he married madonna i wasnt sure what to exect ha! loved some of the characters though...I get a total boner when english ppl tell someone to FUCK OFF....it just sounds so fucking awesome!

We ate some chinese food...drank wine (barf)...was a good night...the end.

Now i have to go to work....but b4 that i have to go get kitty litter for the evil cats im cat sitting...A&T are away and I am making sure that Cookie & Monster dont die...well Monster who I hate could die but then T. would be mad at me....and Cookie is so obese I could not feed him for 2 weeks and he'd be fine too....if he died T. would LOVE me but A. would be mad at me....I CANT WIN!
Monster loathes me...and most other humans...he hisses and pretends hes gunna attack me an I have to actually defend myself cuz if the thing comes near me I freak out. lol He is a vicious little bitch cat.

Ayla will be home Sept 1st - and Kelly and baby Maddie will come too and be here for the weekend! YAY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: