Saturday, August 19, 2006

this is me shitting my underwear that i wore backwards the other day ALL DAY

GO HERE
remember that painting i was going on about a while ago....Sir Goodness is auctioning it off....I just bid all my digital camera $ on it hahahahahahahahah I think someone richer than me will out bid me but FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK ME i want that painting. I have the damn wall for THAT painting....


Comment by jennzebel on August 18, 2006 11:06 pm
Redder Than Blue *sigh*….ive pined over that damn painting since you blogged a picture of it ages ago….I will get overbid but….I will bid all the digital camera $$$ i have saved thus far for it…. 600.00

Comment by Matthew Good on August 18, 2006 11:08 pm

Winning bids so far:$800 for The Onlooker.$600 for Redder Than Blue.

Comment by jennzebel on August 18, 2006 11:11 pm
i think i just wet myself

No comments: