Wednesday, September 20, 2006

i forgot the best picture yet

damn....i cant tell u how bad i want a damn mack jacket now....see...i was COOL LONG B4 MY TIME!!!! this is why when the *grunge* thing 1st caught on i was in my fucking glory b/c i already dressed like a plaid slob and i finally for once i was not some fashion mutant....mind u it didnt last long bc soon plaid became taboo which really pissed me off....
My gawd i have no double chin, this is freaking me out....esp when I think back to grade 9-12 (i believe this picture was grade 9/10, thats Laura with the giant toothbrush beside me, i know u are laughing at my hair really bad right now laura hahah) and recall how truly warped my perception of myself was....i thought i was an absolute whale...
the sickest part of it all is i can see Ayla doing the SAME thing....thinking poorly of herself regardless of what anyone says or the reality of it.
Societal (assuming that a real word) conditioning makes me vomit.

No comments: