Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The GREEN Goblet!


Ooo ooo ooo look what I found today!!!!! A GREEN CHUNKY GOBLET....yes all u fuckers are gunna hear about every gawd damn goblet i ever add to my collection MuHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA


Anyway, moving on...Ayla and I went ot Erica's tonight to hang 4 a bit...her house was FUCKING FREEZING (cheap polish chick hahahaha im laughing cuz she will read this and gasp) but I have been wanting to see her new apt 4 so long it was about bloody time!
i got some FABULOUS goodies from her! jesus stickers, a key chain size rubber chicken egg layer, jesus fridge magnet, funky paper etc. FAB FAB FAB! Erica's going to the UK/Switzerland 4 xmas...everyone collectively WILL her to insure any parcels she sends home, ok? (MuHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Im warm now.
I think im gunna let Ayla go to Vancouver...Ive never been a GIVE-INNER parent but fuck i dont want her sitting here on her 4 day weekend doing shit all, pissing me off cuz she grounded and bored so i think ill offer her the option to go but itll cost her the rest of next week being grounded to make up 4 it. Far more fair than she deserves...but I did make her cry 2x today so it feels fair hahahahahhaa

No comments: