Wednesday, November 29, 2006

this whole post makes no real sense...lacks flow. lol

I love it when im at home by myself....Ayla also loves being at home by herself...cant say i blame her...I recall the JOY of being along as a teen...it was a blessing of all blessings! A chance to be free! In my preteens like Ayla I didnt get alone time really, and i didnt mind bc i wasnt a shithead yet....but once we moved to Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan (grade 7) it was all over...thats when my mom and step dad Don divorced. The separation from my siblings was excruciating and not something I was able to verbalize. Kim was not yet 2 and little Glenn was 6ish...clearly my brother faired the poorest of us all at the end of the day...
Anyway, I forgot where I was going with that...
I was laughing with Donna at work last night b/c shes from the
prairies too and never dressed warm as a kid...shit i remember being 19 and having only a ripped up jean jacket to get me through a Ponoka, Alberta winter...and I didnt die! Now its not even HALF as cold and im wearing 2 pairs of socks, a sweater under my jacket, mittens and am buying a scarf today at the mall HA HA HA HA My head is too fat 4 a toque. Although something like that looks like it would fit ok ---> the static of wearing toques and scarves etc drives me MAD.

Anyhoo....today im off...im gunna clean my house andwatch the young and the restless b4 going to meet ayla for the dental appt at the godless mall...

ive figured out what im getting the ingrate 4 xmas....now i just have to make it happen...xmas w/o credit cards is kinda weird...so itsa good thing ive kept it SUPER SIMPLE this year.

No comments: