Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hello Doctor, this is my Crotch, Crotch, meet Dr Fontaine...

well i survived...although at a few points during the humiliating poke and jab and fondle i did feel like beating the living fucking shit out of the dr...not bc she was doing anything wrong but b/c that is what i feel like doing when im in such situations....ha ha ha ha it is really weird to be mindful of your own reactions to certain situations...every so often im surprised by my reaction to something, usually b/c its raw & completely wild...b4 ive had a chance to calm myself down in my head or make sense of something...

Arika is off to the UK/Switzerland tomorrow! WOOOOHOOOOOO Merry Xmas to her...should be a VERY interesting trip 4 her...big changes...some drama maybe! Have fun Arika....!!!!
Margaret and Brendan came over for sushi dinner tonight...my gawd Brendan is cute...you know when u see a young boy and u can just tell that in a few yrs hes gunna be making girls sweat...the coolest thing about him is he reads, and is highly artistic...very quiet - hence he and ayla sat in the livingroom and said not a word to each other...ha!

Dinner was good...conversation was good...
Thursday night Shawn and Phil are coming for dinner....itll be pasta night.
After that it'll just be Brucifer...I think hes coming on the 23rd/24th.
I went and bought my xmas groceries today...thank gawd thats over...decided to get a couple of roasting chickens and skip the turkey...i like chicken better....and we still get the stuffing etc. woot woot.

I called around about a Nintendo 64 and a Mario Cart game....well fuck if those things arent 50.00 and the game itself another 60.00...jesussssss....RUDE. Oh well....

I bought Talladega Nights though ha ha ha I cant wait to see that again...
Guess i will rent a crap load of dvds for over xmas....the week long ones...all the cheesiest ones I can find...

No comments: