Monday, January 01, 2007

video killed the radio star....

and GM killed the electric car.

fuckers

I just watched the documentary WHO KILLED THE ELECTRIC CAR? in case u couldnt figure that out....nothing like a little greed and corruption and disregard 4 the planet to piss you off a little more.
assholes
My house smells of homemade pasta and cheese....

its frighteningly quiet...the girls have retreated to the bedroom...
I am now in panic mode about the possible root canal Jan 3 - 2007 I am thinking of defecting to a different dentist. haha hahah im so gay.
I saw Courtney Love on CBC today...jesus...i think shes look a lot better if she wasnt always tryingto look so made up...know what i mean? I think that about most celebs though...like theyre trying far too hard.
Matt Good has sworn off blogging...again...i wish he would keep talking but just disallow comments...that would avoid the crap...i will miss his wit and offerings...maybe he will be back in a month, maybe not...I think he needs a good long break....i dunno how he stands the judgement and critisisms...even though he has moments of assholeness he really gets thrown a lot of shit...
i wish he would marry Jeannine (sp) Garofalo and live happily ever after...but do a spoken word tour b4 he settles down...

No comments: