Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i went to school in olympia...ok not really, but i did have sex there


im am freezing cold.

im getting sick.

my lips get this weird smoothness going on when im sick.

im also getting stuffy.
yay.
i could use some cold medication coma sleep right now anyway ...im hoping it wont go full blown cuz i hate being a snot factory.
i was thinking today i seem to have lost a few friends recently...it makes me wonder about myself...in regards to being judgemental.
now, while i did send connie a letter for her birthday, explaining i loved her but i was so mad at her for making self destructive decisions that i wasnt quite able to let it go enough to *pretend* i was fine with it all, i never heard from her after that and likely wont by the looks of it.
im not in a place in my life where i feel the need to chase ppl around for friendship....regardless of how much i love them, miss them and all that good shit...gawd knows im not famous for treating myself right so its kind of fucked up of me im sure but u know...i might treat myself like shit but i dont let other ppl (kid not included, im not allowed to kill her) treat me like shit... and i guess thats just something i cant wrap my head around...
id rather be alone than be with someone i dont trust to do right by me.
it seems so simple...yet...for some it is apparently not.
so yeah i guess im a judgemental fuck....ask me if im losing any sleep over it?
i need a haircut...why i dunno...its so long now it just lays there, like a pile o' hair (haha)

i could experiment and see how long i can grow it...like i do with my pit hair sometimes, see how long i can grow it til i cant stand it anymore...and ruin a brand new razor mowing it all down...

see, if your were single like me u could have FUN with things like this too!!!! gawd yes im the poster child 4 encouraging women to be single in their 30's HA ha HA ha HA
i had the weirdest customer today...stomps in...signs his chq...turns sideways and doesnt face me and wouldnt make eye contact, but spoke VERY loud, like a robot...
"I AM CHANGING MY LAST NAME TO FLETCHER, NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH PERRY, AS IT IS A PERFECTLY FINE AND FUNCTIONAL NAME BUT FROM NOW ON IT IS FLETCHER"

ME: OAKEEDOKEE (im thinking whatever freak...but i dont dare ask for ID cuz he will lose it)

HIM: AND I WILL ALSO NOT BE USING YOUR SERVICES AGAIN AFTER THIS, NOTHING PERSONAL I JUST WONT BE NEEDING TO UTILIZE THEM, THIS IS A PERFECTLY FINE PLACE, DONT GET ME WRONG...
(he is still standing sideways to me and not looking at me....and talking so loud the whole lobby has stopped what they are doing bc hes talking in a mad voice only he isnt mad)
I count his money to him, he wont look at me still...and before he goes he tells me
"THANK YOU VERY MUCH, PLZ CHANGE MY NAME TO FLETCHER IN THE COMPUTER AND CLOSE MY ACCT, AS I SAID I WONT BE BACK AGAIN, SEE U NEXT MONTH"

HAHHAHAHAHAHA
jesus fuck i was horrified if i started to laugh he would shape shift through the glass and beat me to death.

I did win the ODDEST CUSTOMER OF THE DAY prize though!

No comments: