Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pete, I would have made out with you in 1985

EDIT: hey all my Pete Burns pics are fucked???! Weird
Pete Burns, what were u thinking? When Dead or Alive was at the height of their one hit wonderness I really loved the spin song, I had the 45 and everything and thought he was excessively good looking (I was a horny teenager), I still think looking at his old self he was yummy but then...something happened...he decided to be a fucking girl or just mutilate himself with lip operations and other plastic surgery...
Looking for these pics I came across an article where hes suing the Dr who botched his lips...but jesus christ...doesnt personal responsibility come into play here...?
Anyway.... enjoy this b4 and after display...it should turn you right off your brekkie.
Wanna hear something funny??? Guess who is LOOTING all *MY* cds these days??
Thats right...MY KID is looting her fat, uncool moms cd collection...raiding all the Fiona Apple, Hole, and other such cds....
This makes me laugh inside bc shes been telling me for years my music sucks ass...although u can always catch her knowing all the words when its on...and now....MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Shit..I still know all the words to every Crystal Gayle song I hear, thanks mom.
I am SOOOOOO not in the mood to interview ppl today...I wanna ask them shit like "Are u even planning to show up for training or do u plan to take a different job and fucking us over?"
or "Do u have the fortitude and GUTS to do this job, cuz this job isnt for pussys, we dont want any wimp ass motherfuckers working here who will quit when it gets a little rough????"
Although im quite sure im not allowed to ask those questions. I am so stifled.
For breakfast ive been eating the things from V is for Vendetta...u know the egg in the middle of the toast thing, bird nest or whatever... they are actually good....although im sure im making them wrong.
Britney's bald head looks good for a bald head I think...not many ppl can pull that off, especially girls...
Do I think it was a genuine FUCK YOU statement to the masses, maybe...but it is more likely something to make everyone stop talking about her leaving rehab...like THAT is so fucking original or something...? Jesus... I dont understand...shes having a life crisis clearly...but shes got MILLIONS of dollars...move to fucking Tibet and chill the fuck out sister. If she lives in the middle of fucking no where and doesnt tell anyone the media aint gunna find her, so long as she doesnt wanna be found....
I dont get it...I cant stand stupid girls.
OMG check out my new favorite song of the moment:
*GRACE KELLY* by Mika....
DL that sucker....it's so gay I love it.
Ok I better go get mentally prepared for my forced socialization today....

No comments: