Monday, February 19, 2007

BORINGGGGGG (say that like Sid Vicious did in Sid & Nancy)

**click on the stick man, he does cool stuff with his head**
How do you do it...? All you ppl who get off work and are able to not think about work again until u arrive the next day? HOW?
I need to master this quickly...im heading for mental burnout...and im starting to think a pay cut for a less stressful job might be worth it...but then again i think a less stressful job would be stressful anyway bc im a fucking spazz...
It has occured to me recently that im fucking boring...

I used to be a lot more interesting as a human being...now im in this stagnant zone where I work and it wastes me so that after work i am pretty much useless...

and when I am home I hardly wanna be b/c my kid treats me like I have ebola...and I cant help but take it personally bc im so fucking tired and spazzed out from work that I go off the deep end over stupid shit and then get to thinking I have the most useless life EVER and im wasting it being a *coaster*....coasting along, day to day...futureless and BORINGGGGGGGGG there is nothing fucking worse than being a gawd damn BORE. Ive never been much of a planner...the future is always so uncertain...retirement 4 example...

it doesnt occur to me 2 plan 4 that b/c im likely gunna be dead...and id rather have the $$$ now.Im so simple.
Anyway...thats my personal pity party these days...I hate my fucking job...my kid is driving me insane and IM FUCKING BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

I have go to do something about that...b/c I can deal with being a fucked up, depressed, headcase but BORING is just not something I can tolerate.
I have had company the last 2 weekends...and omfg I felt like the most BORING DRONE...I couldnt think of anything remotely interesting to talk about...didnt feel like i was myself at all...

No comments: