Saturday, March 17, 2007

ambush me and die...

I can not stand unexpected guests.....with children.
It is just the way I am...I need time to mentally prepare for children as I don't like them very much anymore and when I get dropped in on...it makes me really fucking annoyed.
So I have this impending visit for today....my only day off in a 12 day run and I'm really fucking bitter about it...I might be a complete asshole and not answer my phone, cuz I'm an asshole like that.
So now u all know...I'm a fucking asshole...

Ayla is already shirking the books and going to the mall...I've decided i will not mention all the required french reading to be done over spring break and leave her to her own devices...and if sucks her computer time will go from 1 hr a day to 30 mins and no more free for all weekends.
I'm not chasing her around about it....

OMFG I'm so annoyed about this visit I'm going to avoid...FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK its a visit i wouldnt mind having IF i had some notice and shit....now I'm just pissed off cuz i have a fucking chicken going in the oven and laundry on the go and Neko Case blaring (Ayla says I'm gay and like country now, this wounded me deeply, not the gay part but the country part) and I'm all spazzed out. I HATE BEING AMBUSHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...
Most ppl I wouldn't mind the ambush, honestly...but u know there are some ppl who its just an all consuming fucking ordeal to visit with...u gotta feed em and entertain them and offer them a place to sleep, try hard not to beat their children to death and all that shit and i JUST CAN NOT!!!!! I WILL NOT!
So I'm gunna do the chicken shit thing and say something at work came up and I'm working...Oooh Jen u are goin' straight to fucking hell...

It doesn't sound like the audit is going well at work...as happy as I am not to be there for it (IT IS FUCKING NERVE RACKING) I hate relying on other ppl for there interpretation of how it is going...at this point...I'm like...fug it.

No comments: