Friday, March 16, 2007

I think I want a morphine drip button for xmas

Sounds like Aunty Pam is doing well with her morphine drip button...although I'm told shes in excruciating pain and is scared to take a sleeping pill cuz then she wont wake up to give herself some drugs and she will wake up DRUG FREE and feel HIDEOUS.

Logical to me.

It is always so weird to sleep in a hospital, I have only been in the hospital once, overnight and that was after i spit out the offspring and i didn't sleep either.
Too much traffic, nurses in and out, noises etc.

Anyway she is in for a long time of recovery sadly but at least its all taken care of and that aspect of it all isn't looming over every ones head, especially her own.
Wish I could be there now...I hate hearing everything 2nd hand...sometimes u just have to see someone for yourself to know they are ok....you know? I am looking fwd to going there April 3 and seeing her for myself...and getting a week to hang with her and visit.
Maggie will be calling me later this AM with an update as well so....that's good.
I am so relieved about all this stuff that I am only MILDLY irritated that there was no survivor this week and a few other shows i like aren't on bc of this basketball bullshit on CBS...bastards.
Today is Friday...I just gotta get through today...then on Saturday I'm gunna do laundry and go for a walk or 2 and THAT'S ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will make Ayla a roast chicken as well...
Spring Break all next week...Ayla will be at home reading MULTIPLE french books shes been avoiding for school all year thus far. I cant wait to hear that whine-fest.

She is going to get a haircut on Sunday...at a fancy salon...so shes all pumped and scared at the same time...im sad shes inherited the social retardation this family is plagued with.

I had a totally hot sex dream last night....it started off with my gay friend Shawn which was just ODD....but then I was with Irish actor Stephen Rea <--click it (u remember FERGUS from THE CRYING GAME???)

and it was something else lemme tell you hahahaa Whenever I see him in a movie now its gunna like like we are old pals hahaha

SHARKWATER <--click that if u haven't heard about it...is out this month...cant WAIT to see it...

it is the INCONVENIENT TRUTH for the sharks I'm told...but as someone who saw Jaws too young (Bunny, you are so coming to see it with me) and spent her childhood scared whilst swimming in a damn POOL for fear a shark would eat me this is something I am feeling drawn to...I know logically they are not the monsters that my child mind created when I was 10 but its really interesting how that fear-based shit never seems to leave you...

Anyway - it looks like its going to be good...I hope it is well received by the masses and at least starts ppl talking about it.

Still wanna go see 300 too but the movies been so popular i have been waiting for it to chill out b4 i go see an afternoon showing

hahaha its funny like I talk like I have MONEY or something hahaha

No comments: