Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ooooo dear gawd

Matthew Good ~ the new album
1) I produced it.

2) I played all the instruments except the drums and a few guitar and bass bits.
3) Here’s the track listing, because what does it matter:

- Champions Of Nothing

- A Single Explosion

- Metal Airplanes

- 99% Of Us Is Failure

- Born Losers

- Odette

- Black Helicopter

- The Boy Come Home

- The Devil’s In Your Details

- Moon Over Marin

- Girl Wedged Under The Front A Firebird *looking fwd to these lyrics!!

- I Am Not Safer Than A Bank

- I’m A Window

- She’s In It For The Money

- True Love Will Find You In The End

..............................

so there....thats another thing I have to look fwd to this year....wooohoooo and a new tour....
Incubus tix are on special pre-sale this am so thats my goal for the day, that plus UNPLUGGING my toilet...as soon as I hear my landlady walking around upstairs im gunna zip up there and steal her plunger...and yes ill be buying myself one.

Plungers arent something i feel compelled to bring with me when I move...like the toilet brush....ugh...so i must get one 4 myself...on payday...bc i have 18.00 til payday - LOSER

No comments: