Wednesday, March 07, 2007

whoaaaaa

ok the topic of the day for me is SIAMESE TWINS....

<------ I was watching the Iranian Siamese Twins doc. the other night and it was quite interesting (joined at the head with 2 sep. bodies)....then today im on the fone with cousin Kelly and WHOA!! a different kinda conjoinedness! One body, 2 heads!
Now this got me thinking....


2 brains/heads...one body...they have their own heart...their own rib cage...their own set of lungs...
but they are like one body, 2 heads....they drive...now WHICH ONE IS WATCHING THE ROAD....? Do they both have control of each arm bc while they were doing math the one on the left was writing with the left hand and vice versa...but can the one on the RIGHT use the LEFT hand?? If Lefty wants the right hand to pick Righty's nose can Righty STOP IT/control the arm?? Im just gunna think about this shit all damn night!!!!!
Aunty Pam is off to Vegas the same week Matt Good is...I wonder if they are likely to meet up at the beer gardens?
AUNTY PAM ~ POSTCARDS PLEASE!?!?!?!?! xoxoxox
Ok wanna hear about my trauma today?
I put 100.00 on my mastercard lastnight so i could get tickets for Incubus this morning, cuz i scored that pre-sale code so i got to buy mine 2 days earlier than they go on sale...
So I wait around all morning...it gets to be 10 am...so im clicking the link 500x per minute, waiting to weasle on there asap...
I get in....I secure 2 floor tix....i go to pay....its 102.14!!!!!! I ONLY HAVE 100!!!!!!!!!! arggggg So after a frantic call to aunty pam to wrangle her visa #...but i only have 4 mins bc otherwise they release the tix for someone else to get ACK!!!!! so it was rather stroke-worthy but i managed to score them with 3 seconds to spare (it even has this little digital timer at the top of the web page to really fuck with your mind)....
So, YAY AUNTY PAM!!!!!
ha ha ha the CRA (canada revenue agency) is having technical issues...so NO TAXESSSSSS ALLLLL WEEEEEEKKKKK....omfg....im thinking they were HACKED but they just prefer to say its nothing as embarrassing as that.
ALEXANDER is on tv....i saw Colin Farrells balls man!!!....PRIME TIME TV! wow!

No comments: