Thursday, April 26, 2007

if I catch u eating shark fin soup im gunna kick u in the crotch!

This morning I watched REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE....I had never seen it before or anything James Dean was in so it was a trip. He was weird in the movie...I will have to see his other 2 to see if its just HIM whos weird or if it was the character...weird vibe.
The morning before that (the AMC channel plays some interesting movies) I watched a movie with James Garner and Doris Day that I was HIDEOUSLY entertained by (MOVE OVER DARLING)...

Tonight went to see SHARKWATER and omfg...as per usual im disgusted with humanity and greed and if im ever at a rest. that serves shark fin soup im going to melt the menu with my lighter.
Work is interesting at the moment...lots of changes, peripheral drama, etc. I will be doing some shifts at another store in May to help out so that will be interesting considering I detest working at other stores esp when i have to cab there....cuz im rich u know haha
Had a great meeting with the market manager the other day, quite enjoyed it actually, was nice having a visitor in that u didnt feel like they were looking for things that were wrong....I think im gunna make some dinner and watch survivor (I taped it wooohoooo)
Look at me, im fucking boringgggggggggggggg

No comments: