Sunday, June 17, 2007

RUDE!!!!

I know im insane but I need to vent here, regardless of how irrational it is...


Picture me in grade 7...obsessive tendencies (thanks grandad)...im a Rick Springfield mental.....

he is the sun and the moon....then there is Tony-Jo down the street, my elusive middle school cutie crush...then there is my friend Carla, who had scoliosis and wore a back brace and hated it with every fiber of her being...nice girl she was...a good friend.


So upon chatting up Tony-Jo 24-ish years AFTER THE FACT i learn that NOT ONLY did he date Carla for a few years as adults (GASP!!!), she also got him to buy her a Rick Springfield CD....



Oooooooooo the middle school BETRAYAL!!!! Now I know this is irrational...but its irritating...she confessed to him all the stalking and spying we/I did....

Is there no HONOR????

My gawd....


I watched the Last King of Scotland finally....good flick alright...although I was thinking it would be MUCH more horrific...can u tell im jaded, when hanging a man from his flesh isnt highly horrific? *shakes head* What a world. I bit/shred all my fingernails watching it though....now I look like a tard.


I always get right fucking offended by these Matt Good special invite fuckin shows he has...this ones in fucking vegas on his gawd damn bday....like im gunna weasle in on that one....fuck it pisses me off bc I can not think of anything more spiritually delightful than sitting in the same room as Matt Good listening to him sing with an acoustic guitar. I think id give up a kidney...or a limb of some sort.

I have CANDY to watch tonight...Heath Ledger is not my favorite but him as a junkie might improve my opinion of him....I will let u know.

I have a canker sore that is KILLING me this week...I resorted to the medicine cabinet grossness, this stuff u put on it tastes like gasoline, makes your mouth numb and burns like a mother fucker...i dont think it helps it aside from numbing it long enough to eat a meal w/o ripping your own face off.

Oh yeah happy fathers day...

No comments: