Thursday, August 09, 2007

omfg tourists are annoying, but not as much as children are

1st of all I can assure you no christian god was present at the museum today or he woulda made it flood to get rid of all the fucking idiots...

I dunno the purpose of this funky fork but I think it would make a fab weapon!


I wanna send this to Ayla & tell her I decorated her room while she was away

me at the beach....ok not really...


Cawwwww Cawwwwwww



i know I have ranted about the IRON CHINK before but it pisses me off still so I took a digital shot of it.....



Do u like my vegetation?? Im gunna see how big I can grow these sweet potato trees until the thing starts to ROT.

JIFFY POP! this thing was full of air and it totally looked like a giant jiffy pop!!!!!!


help me im meltingggggggggggggggggggg



Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh
So yeah...the exhibit was ok but the amount of ppl and whiney shithead kids pissed me off out of my mind....I think im done now with the museum...thats the 3rd exhibit Ive gone to and have left feeling like it isnt worth the 26.00, I'd be happier reading a good book with pictures included.

No comments: