Sunday, September 23, 2007

Across the Universe


ok I loved the movie...ya ya ya I generally love musicals etc but it was good...loved the music (can't go wrong with the Beatles), loved the visuals...and appearances by ppl like Bono, etc. and Max in the movie looks like Kurt Friggin Cobain for gawds sake...it was freaking me out...

im in gastrointestinal hell at the moment...i know i know - too much information but im all about sharing you know...im selfless like that.

crazy spinning man...there is this old man, complete with santa beard, who stands in the same spot nearly EVERYDAY, for how long i have NO idea but he is often there as I walk to work...he stands on the sidewalk spinning both arms like a windmill...chattering oddly to no one. The 1st day I saw him i got on the phone and called work in case he stabbed me when I walked by...he didnt...although that would make this story MUCH more interesting!

No comments: