Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh


Im gunna go see ACROSS THE UNIVERSE tonight...being the musical movie whore that I am...

I would much rather be in Red Deer AB right now though...not b/c I like Red Deer but b/c MATT GOOD is playing there tonightttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Fuck ~ I knew I shoulda got 2nd show tickets for when he was here.

Idiot.


My new shoes rendered me crippled yesterday...thats nice hey? Blow 170.00 on a pair of shoes and you end up wanting to start them on fire. I rule.


Ayla is at a PARTY...Niamh's birthday party...Ooooo the stories I can't wait to hear hahahahaha Her 13 yr old drivel is quite entertaining....she talks 400 mph and it is quite non-sensical to the average human.


So....I think I better go get mobile...90210 just came on the idiot box and I am gunna have a seizure.

No comments: