Monday, November 05, 2007

seeing bats is just a PERK

Poor Amanda was sick yesterday so I worked 14 hrs alone...and that's ok b/c she was sick and shit happens so whatever....

but here...checking this out....it was fairly busy...plus everyone and their anteater needed change yesterday or to send western union....so I was on my feet pretty much the whole time...which again is ok as well...but...check this out [lol]...
I get a call at 10 mins to close from some fucktard saying he has to load his MasterCard and is gunna run over and plz plz plz stay open if he's a minute late...im thinking yeah f+ck u c+cks+cker....I've been here since 8 am....and its 10 to 9....
so wouldn't u know it....I have my safe balanced...my MasterCards, western union, chq deposit, money orders, interac, posa, drawer etc all balanced....
and IN WALKS a western union customer.

kill me now.

then in walked MasterCard guy....

but get this...he wants to load 3000.00 to his card and its all in small bills and F+CKING COIN...

I was biting my tongue off...and not only was he effing up my safe balance, dwr balance and various other paperwork he wouldn't let me count the money....he counted it all 1st....and he was dumb and couldn't count so....something that should only take 2 mins to f+ck all my shit up was a 15 min affair....then there's still western union guy waiting and then another person comes in to cash a chq....so that pretty much fucked up damn near everything.

At this point the MC guy was so f+cking annoying I was in near tears/blind raging fury and was quite a snatch to him, I even said, "you do know we have been open since 8 am this morning???????????? and you come at CLOSING to do this?"

I was not providing good customer service and i didn't give an F b/c if there had been NO ONE else in the lobby I would have called him a c+ck s+cking wanna be gangsta rejectard.

No witnesses....my word against his. F+ck off u twat.

So yeah I was slightly comforted by the fact everyone waiting in the lobby thought he was a real shithead...I may have beat him to death with the stapler if there was no glass.

So he finally leaves...its now 915 pm.

I do the western union.

I do the chq cashing.

I lock the door...by this time I am fucking raging and swearing and too tired to even throw anything.

So while REDOING everything....the computer is acting up and being a f+cktard...and the printer fucks up and is jammed with invisible paper....etc etc ON AND ON....so I finally leave and im thinking my next job is not going to be customer service.

ha ha ha ha ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG F++++CK!

OK so that's my rant....

This morning I am supposed to be in court 4 work only no one served me with papers so
I dunno what time or where until the court house opens at 830 am...I dunno what case this is even 4 so ?????

and I work 11-7 HA HA HA yeah im ditching early today...GUARANTEED!!!!!!

No comments: