Monday, January 28, 2008

brrrrrrrrr


It is nippley outside today.... -4 ... for here thats fairly cold.

I dread walking to work later, it looks mightly slippery out.

At least im not in blizzardy alberta where its - 87345673658375 and snowing like a mofo.
Last night i was using bleach to defeat the bathroom mold on the ceiling...and i got a drop of bleach in my eye.

yeah....it does indeed sting.

I imagined myself with a really fucked up looking ewye today but its not too bad.
I have an eyeball thing...if i get a sty in my eye i dont leave my house...which is why at the slightest SIGN of my eye being kooky i use a scalding hot teabag on it to burn the fucker away.

Works! I swear!

I was psycho-pmsing on ayla last night...it was pretty funny bc i was being a total bitch and ayla asked me why i was being a bitch? and i laugheddddddddddddddd cuz i knew i was being irrational and completely nonsensicle (is that a word? it is now)

Seems only right, gawd knows i bare the brunt of her hormonal psychosis on a regualr basis.


Gav & Laura gave me a cd i was talking about recently as a thank you for putting them up...I had been in a book store with Kelly and came across ROCKABYE BABY: lullaby renditions of nine inch nails....also had queens of the stone age, the cure, beach boys, bjork, no doubt, etc....

So we put on the NIN cd and it was eerie coolness!!!!!!!!!!

(kelly im sending u a copy.....who else wants one????)


My lips are dry....

I am hungry.

I have to clean the cat box today.


Fuck yeah....all b4 work...today the newbie gal comes in for her 1st shift....which means ill get FUCK ALL DONE. muhahahaha ohhh yay!

No comments: