Tuesday, March 11, 2008

remember when....



When decisions used to be easy to make...??


I do.


I used to never have problems making even tough decisions....now im like a fucking bumbling retard trying to make a choice.


I wanna move but i dont wanna pay more or move all my shit. ha!


Aunty Cathy comes back tomorrow...Wednesday we are gunna do a Costco run and then go see 10,000 BC...woohoo!


SHAWN IS BACK IN VICTORIA!!!!!!! Ohhh yay!! I miss that little fag something awful! So much I would maybe even hug him!


Work sucks balls right now....let me rephrase that....work always sucks balls but it is currently worse than usual...mainly bc im bitter i couldnt take more time off while Cathy was here...



I drempt I made out with a guy from highschool that I recently started talking to on Facebook....and it was really fucking weird...so now when I chat with him I see him all different even though he is not really any different hahahahhaha



Facebook is the devil...but I dont care bc as my child likes to point out I have no life so why not just Facebook my life away. Thanks kid.



Ohhh gawd I hear the cat digging a littery hole the china....that means the cloud of toxic stink should be drifting over my way shortly.....Oh the glamor of litter box couture.



I am having an OCD doodle episode currently...all I did ALL weekend was go to dinner with Cynthia for thai food, then see a movie....the rest of the time i slept, ate and doodled. I doodle so hardcore that I crap up both my arms, one from holding hte pens and the other from me gripping the fucking pen lid like a gawd damn rainman wanna be.



If we move....I am gunna swear off eating out for lunch and dinner...no more taco time beans for this broad....I am gunna cook more (bigger kitchen, bigger fridge) and not be such a fucking take out glutton.


Also might look into cutting back on some other stuff to lessen the monthly bills....



OMFG look at Momma Mary (and Pappa Kori)...
awwwwwwwwwww I cant wait to see that kid of theirs wearing the christian toque I sent them for the xmas church bazarre with the yellow cross stitched on it.....with the santa suit i sent. MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA

No comments: