Thursday, May 22, 2008

50% ~ Today it is finally GOOD to get 50%

Gawd dammit I love it when I go shopping and scratch 50% off tickets and then go on to save 150.00 WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO gawd dammit i love that shit.

Looks like that Ryan McMahon article of mine if finally getting printed in BC Musician Magazine shortly...woot woot!
If it gets him a little more attention it is a good thing so...yeah...

Donna and I hung out this morning....both ranting about our discontent with work and life...whoever thinks being a grown up is fun is a misinformed idiot.

My cat just bit my toe.

So I am all hitched up with the primer I need to paint over the canvas that i fuck up on...also got some paint thinner to dabble with oil paints...now i just need to grab an easel and im gunna go nuts.

8 non jagged/unbitten nails....

Ayla hates me this week.
It pains her to be nice to me..and when I call her on it she wanks off about how I am over reacting and there is nothing wrong with her at all. ha ha ha
The oddest part is...shes only nice when she wants something and when I call her on that shes all offended like its SOOOOO unreasonable of me to think that...only ITS FRIGGIN TRUE.
Teenagers are satanic.


No comments: