Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh ~ a plug-in atrocity of light and cheese


Aside from the nasty lavender scented garbage bags (oh how I regret ever mentioning I liked the smell of lavender in my moms presence) she left....I also got this fabulous goodie...ohhh yes folks...its a color changing dolphin hideousness thingy.
Apparently it was given to her and she of course has no room for it so she figured Ayla would like it in her room HA HA HA Ohhhh mom you are so clueless.



Coincidentally - Deanna sent me a Patron Saint of Cats toy statue and the next day my cat took a dive off the balcony...hmmmmmmmm
yes she did live...but im not sure how lucky it is as cat protection.

Also id like to share the bird shit on my window with you.

Cat is just nibbling still...although it seems if she nibbles on her own she doesn't throw it us...if we syringe feed her and pukes it all up so...I think ill just let her nibble for a few days...and then see whats up...

Work: well listen to this whine I have...I hired a girl specifically for MY store...I chased her...I interviewed her...I hired her...I did her paperwork....and I have been told now that she is not coming to my store at all.
I can not tell you how fucking irritated I am after being told for years to hire fore your store if u dont like the staff u have....to then get ass fucked without so much as a thanks...there was no *Oh Jen do u think we can trade someone out for the new staff member?* or "Jen...you now have an extra staff member...which one can go to another store?"
When I ask if I can have her part time at least im told no.
Hmmmm....well shes gunna work up at a store where her potential is completely wasted bc its slow and boring and she wont learn risk assessment and she will grow tired of it and quit...
or she will eventually get sent to a busy store and be mortified bc shes used to the sloth pace of the training store and quit.
I applied for 8 more jobs last night.



No comments: