Saturday, August 23, 2008

your halo's slipping down...to choke you now

Sighhhh....
Introspective day.
Unsure as to weather or not all this thinking is really a good thing but...gone are the peaceful days of Prozac and its mind dulling effects.

I am currently listening to a live bootleg of Tool's show in Vancouver that I saw....which of course reminds me of Bruce that fucker and makes me want to punch him in the ear...which then spirals into all sorts of other thoughts that nothing good ever comes of.

This year is a year of change...I can feel it brewing...on more than one level. This of course is a little unnerving...but is a must. One can only stagnate so long before it becomes a personal rule you lack the ability to break.

This weekend will be good...I have been spending way too much time by myself and its beginning to eat away at my psyche.
It is making jobs like finding my stereo plug in/cord rocket science...

Last night I dreamed I was at Matthew Goods house...his family was there only it wasn't his real family cuz i know what they all look like...guess it was dreamworld family...anyway...the premise of this dream is rather fucking retarded but I will confess it anyway since im feeling demoralized anyway...I was there hanging out being muppety me, and all these other females were milling about and I seemed oblivious, which is weird cuz in real life id be wishing them to fuck the hell off and go die or something...anyway...all the sudden...JEN IS THE CHOSEN ONE...handpicked by the god himself, worthy to dwell with him for all eternity....
even in the dream i was skeptical.
Needless to say i slept in until 10 am...UNHEARD OF! haha

1:30 AM: I am officially in a really piss poor mood....im writing bad poetry...my mom must be home from work bc i have emails rolling in from her that are about dogs and ducks and angels...every shit fwd you can imagine...
I'm going to bed to sleep this off....
I wonder if its possible to sleep off your own personality? hahahahahaha

NOTE: do not comment with cheer me ups or i may be forced to kill you

No comments: