Thursday, August 21, 2008

kreepy krawly karma

last night a gross spider crawled out from behind the fridge, on the wall...in my panic i grabbed the canned air and BLEW it back behind the fridge....so of course i pend the night being all paranoid schizophrenic about the thing coming to get me....but i survived...

anyway so tonight after work im taking a pee (in the bathroom, like i gotta say that), grab for the TP roll and the spider (i fucking know it was the same one, motherfucker!) goes flying intothe corner of the bathroom...damn thing was WAITING there for me!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW IT...anyhoo...
the cat is all over it (yes the cat can not let me do any bathroom activities without being present), swats it around...and the funniest part was the cat is like me...the cat is kinda scared of it so if the spider stuck to its paw whilst being swatted the cat would FLIP out and start flailing JUST LIKE ME it was awesome!

ok thats my spider story

worked 3 hours of OT tonight...made 4 a long ass day but...im tough.
i gotta say all this union politics shit is something else...i just shake my head...i do not get all the ins and outs and crybaby bullshit....
but thats for another day.

yesterday the highlight of the day was taking a call from a woman up island telling me all about her enema schedule....it prevented her form going to school don'tcha know...
she went on and on about it too and i just let her hahahaha it was too funny to not egg her on...

saw tropic thunder the other night hahhahahaha ok it was funny and retarded...but holy shit was tom cruise a disturbing gross man in it......u gotta see it to believe it...it was really friggin ICKY!!!

this week is a week of PARCELS! Adele sent me some pastels/paints...whatever they are...i cant quite wrap my head around them being paints yet....but they are fun....i was dabbling last night and they are more fun than u ever had smudging and blending in your life...they are smooooooth and lovely!
then i got a parcel from my pen pal of 18 years, he crocheted me a hat & a scarf to fit my FAT LARD ASS HEAD!!! and it fits good too...i wore it around the house all night...im not gunna tell him im a walking furnace and never have the chance to wear hats bc im always TOO HOT but it is awesome...im impressed with his craftiness....if i was in jail id probably be able to knit and crotchet all sorts of stuff....eddie vedder dolls...etc
then......today richard's cds arrived from the UK....so im grooving to some new tunes unfamiliar to my ears....its like fucking xmas around here!!!!! thanks guys....jody, i know u cant read this from jail but thank you too!

payday tomorrow! wooooohooooo

EDIT: those are crazy hat lady eyes!!!!

No comments: