Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am a fucking genius

for real....

I am cooking a turkey dinner today for Ayla and 4 of her friends prior to their New Years Eve festivities...I have just burned the shit out of my finger and it is sure to be a blistered gross mess by the end of the affair.

My turkey is half cooked....potatoes/gravy are done....will heat later...im making the stuffing shortly as well....I like to do what I can ahead of time b/c I am a stress case and I cant stand every thing being done at once and something going cold doing the fucking gravy....
there is even PIE and whipped cream for dessert....this is my attempt at being Betty Crocker for a day.

Tonight I will just watch a movie...and putter....or sleep....ha!

830 PM - mmm slave all day and dinner eaten in 10 mins.
Gotta say that was the best dinner ive ever made and im no longer scared to cook a turkey dinner......Ayla had 2 friends over instead of 4 so theres lotsa leftovers for us...SWEET!

No comments: