Sunday, April 26, 2009

MP3 Player Me Me stolen from Michelle & GOB

How does the past influence your present?
Survivalism- Nine Inch Nails

(Whoa....)

What were your teen years like?
Ex-Girlfriend - No Doubt

(as if....)

Something about your first crush…
Shadows of the Night - Pat Benatar

(ha ha ha)

Your worst heartbreak?
Valium Knights - Spinnerette

(Interestingly I wanted valium very badly whilst dealing with my greatest heartbreak.)

How do your former lovers remember you?
From Out of Nowhere - Faith No More

(This amuses me)

What is your first thought when you wake up?
Is It Any Wonder - Keane

(?)

How do your coworkers see you?
Fated - Matt Good

(Yes it is my destiny alright...)

How does your family see you?
Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash

(oh the conflict...lol)

What do your closest friends think of you?
Hole in My Heart - Rick Springfield

(that is way too deep to be a Rick Springfield song haha)

How do you react under stress?
Load Me Up - Matthew Good Band

(oh yes load me up I fucking love stress!)

What calms you?
99% Of Us Is Failure -Matt Good

(Safety in #'s I guess)

What drives you?
Man With The Child in His Eyes - Kate Bush

(wonder who the hell that is)

What excites you?
Rock of Ages - Def Leppard

(hmmmm)

What song best exemplifies your attitude towards life?
6 Days @ the Bottom of the Ocean - Explosions in the Sky

(interesting)

…towards society?
Hasta siempre Comandante Che Guevara - Joan Baez

(fuck me!)

…towards your family?
Softer, Softest - Hole

(snicker!)

What does religion mean to me?
Running for Home - Matthew Good Band

(nice)

How would you describe your home?
Come As You Are - Nirvana

(nice again)

What is your escapist fantasy?
Operation Mindcrime (Complete Album) - Queensryche

(wow)

What is your biggest fear?
My Confession - Otep

("squirms uncomfortably")

What is your biggest success?
She WAlks On Me - Hole

(gee I wonder who that is alluding to?)

What will you miss most in 10 years?
This Wreck of a Life - Sam Roberts

(oh that was friggin perfect)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Squirrelly Songs - Foamy the Squirrell

(jesus!)

What gets you “in the mood”?
Love Calls You By Your Name - Leonard Cohen

(that'll work)

What will ruin your day every time?
Drain You - Nirvana

What’s up with the economy?
Love Removal Machine - The Cult

(ain't that the truth!)

Where is my true path to happiness?
Dirty Water - The Payolas

(PIG FLU!!)

No comments: