Sunday, November 01, 2009

DST

Nov 1st 2009

If you have known me for any length of time you know how the time change is a complete and utter mindfuck for me...I have to purposefully NOT think about it or it just fucks with me...I think myself in circles and get obsessed with the concept of losing/gaining an hour when in all reality it doesn't friggin matter at all.

I thought I was awesome sleeping in til 8 am this morning....yeah well its 7 really...annoying.
Especially to the ppl I called this morning thinking it was an hour later than it really was hahaha oops sorry

I am sore today but not as crippled as I expected...did I tell you how long I lasted with face eyelashes on my eyes Friday night?? About 2 mins...glue didn't even dry and I yanked em off...COULD NOT STAND IT....if i try it again next year I will have to have someone do my eye make up before I look at them....then I might leave them on hahaha OK maybe not....too girly girl for me...felt like a fraud!
The bullet hole lasted til after 1 am though....finally me and my HOT head couldn't deal anymore b/c the heat was making the wax go weird so i went in the bathroom at lucky and removed it and the bloody....which left an awesome red stain down my face..HAWT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN BRAZIER AND CRAIG MY COUSIN!!!!!!!!

No comments: