Monday, November 02, 2009

:o(

November 2 2009

Karma is a bitch.
Every shitty thing I have ever done (this week anyway) has been paid back in shit karma...my PICTURE folder vanished....that's right....just disappeared....thats all my Matt Good pictures I have taken at shows.....video....pictures of family...friends...all other live show pictures...all of it...just disappeared...was there yesterday morning....then Ayla was on in the afternoon and then in the evenings I go on and SHAZAAAAM! Gone. (U have no idea how tempting it is to go in and delete all her shit and pretend it was an *accident*...)

Needless to say I shit the fucking bed....I am trying to run data recovery software but the shit doesn't come with instructions and I am having a hard time navigating the shit....
I may have to have Shawn come over tonight....b/c I am a little sick about this....

Back to work this morning....ugh.
I think I am gunna invest in an external hard drive.....

No comments: