Friday, January 08, 2010

balls deep

Ooooo sweet friday how I love thee....
Especially now b/c its the only day I get to wear jeans to work...woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!

Got a date with Tracey planned for Saturday....some pants shopping and a movie...her recent unemployment is a welcomed rest but she is in need of some distraction and I do enjoy hanging with her so it seems like a great plan...plus I get to see Avatar again so I am all over that!

Clueless as to what to do for Ayla's b'day...16...gunna have to make her  sit down and think it out and make some sort of request/plan...

I can smell cat food b/c the cat was just furiously eating....she's getting lardy again...I didnt notice til ppl mocked her picture on Facebook lol....

It does look likea cat bra is in order there, doesnt it?

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Cat bra! She really could us one though...