Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday Loverrrrrrrr

I am hunkered down in my desk...waiting for someone to hand me work. I cannot help it that I am incredibly efficient {do not look at my desk at home}. I cannot pace work...when I have work I must do it and get it done lickity split. Now I am at the mercy of the person who has to check my work b/c im new (nothing wrong with it by the way) so that i can get them all signed by the OTHER person in the office before I can rivet and seal them...sigh.

So I am sitting here attempting to look busy by typing furiously.

Dan @ my old job retires today...that’s right...today is his last day of crappy gov’t work and he can go on enjoying his days of watching tv, reading, travelling and hanging with his lovely wife Theresa. Jealous aren’t you? You should be. Imagine being well enough to enjoy retirement...? Gawd...anyway he requested NO FANFARE so there will be no fanfare but gawd I am so happy for him and love the thought of him skipping outta that place today with a smile, knowing he will never ever have to walk through those doors again into that mismanaged piece of crap office. Way to go Dan! Enjoy yourself and do not turn into an Alanis Morrisette song and get hit by a busy today after work b/c THAT would SUCK!

I slept like a dead mole-rat last night...was asleep by 10:30 pm (so much for reading) and woke up before 5:30, that’s 7 hours and more than enough for me....I am also looking fwd to my bagel/veggie burger I brought for lunch...you know you are fat and old when you look fwd to lunch before you even eat breakfast.

Family wants to go to Mexico for Xmas 2010, not sure how that will pan out for me but I sure would like Ayla to go @ least. Personally I would rather go to Cuba than Mexico or the Dom. Rep. Etc but that’s just me wanting to soak up some Cuban culture and stalk the tracks of Che Guevara.
Our family has never done anything like this before so I personally think it would be fun...we have a lot of fun together when we aren’t telling each other to eff off. Not sure who is all planning to commit to this idea yet but it will come together soon im sure.

Gawd would someone give me work to do...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee before I die.

Its jeans day...and I am munching on a stale white cheddar rice cake...pining for a cup of tea....admiring the pile of rice cake crumbs all over the floor now. Bloody hell! I have lowered my office chair and it won’t go back up again...so i look like a midget back here. I apparently need to take a course in operating can openers, office chairs & printer/scanner machines.

Shawn & I ate sushi for dinner last night...mmmm so good I love you yam roll! Afterwards we played some Super Mario Bros. And we had fun...finally got by the part Graeme & I could NOT get by...my gawd I swear I was going to shoot myself in the head trying to finish that level...poor Graeme was almost killed by my Wii wand a few times...I was close to stroking out...so now we are past that and into WORLD 2...which is desert and weird...Ayla and I played too...she is a sucky team player...she just uses her Luigi guy to push me off ledges and jumps on my head...and steals all the treats...jerk...unlike Graeme who is nice to me in real life AND playing Wii. He never tried to bash my head in once with the Wii wand...not while I was awake anyhow...

Wow is my chair ever low....on the up side, whilst sitting this way, my legs feel really LONGGGGGGGG.

No comments: