Thursday, January 07, 2010

can openers for dummies

what does it say about me that I cannot operate a certain type of can opener?
 
u know the ones that are all cockeyed and take the total top of the can off...I CANNOT OPERATE THEM! I feel like I need to get one just to practice b/c this is the 3rd time ive run into a situation where i have to ask someone to operate the can opener for me b/c my lunch hour is ticking away as i blindly try to work it.
 
I NEED A CAN OPENER INTERVENTION!!!!!!
 
Going into a soup/cracker coma now....dinner with shawn tonight after work....which is good bc ive crippled myself walking to work in my non- walking shoes now...fuck.

6 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

It's a great way to meet people though. "hey big boy, mind opening my can for me?"

Anonymous said...

you really want an answer to your question?

Conky said...

no kelly - keep your IM SO PERFECT SNIDE COMMENTS to yourself!

Unknown said...

I will lend you ours to practice with so you won't look like such a tard infront of your new work mates.

Conky said...

i DO need lessons 4 real!

Anonymous said...

me? perfect? ..if only you knew me better ....perfectly imperfect