Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh hi!

Ohhh Monday....how I hate the Monday.

Nice weekend I gotta say...weather was good, company was even better and it was lovely and laid back ~ mellow.
Took G around to the closer by spots...gave him a few more options for job hunting once he is here next month...plus you know it is nice to have SOME idea about the lay out of your new town prior to arriving.
Decided to save the visit to the Ross Bay Cemetery for once he is living here...and has all his camera equip. here...

The WOLFMAN was horrible.....special effects weren't even all that shit hot....Benicio del Toro couldn't save it...ya ya ya I know....they previous ones weren't all that great either but...gawd dammit it...I was hoping it would be better...my bad! Shoulda went to see SHUTTER ISLAND gawd dammit..... (thats Benicio in my bed by the way)

Ayla was in Vancouver this weekend, living it up in the Olympic chaos with 3 other friends...had a few hiccups along the way but otherwise managed to survive the weekend and have some fun...the  waiting she had to do for ferries as a walk on passenger was friggin horrendous...I would have surely had a meltdown over a 2 ferry wait to get home as a walk on passenger....ugh...

Did my income tax...fuck I owe over 600.00 this year...I called the CR to determine if it was due to Ayla's income or my RRSP I cashed out...apparently that gawd damn RRSP bumped me into the 22% tax bracket rather than the 15% tax bracket so I ended up owning $ for the 1st time EVER...funny part is....the gross income sounds all fucking impressive and shit but the net was WAYYYYY lower and my rent cut my net in half so really...its an extra kick in the cooch I gotta say to now have to buck up 626.00 to pay that off....when essentially I am the working poor like most other ppl....GHEY GHEY GHEY!

::POUT::

5 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Jezuz Christ you forgot the decimal point and I near crapped my pants wondering how you could owe $60,000.00 in taxes!

I know someone who walked out of Wolfman and demanded their money back.

Conky said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA fuck lol

Maureen said...

um, that looks like Benicio the month he was in my bed....

Maureen said...

hahahaha - you wouldn't either :)

Conky said...

oh wow - how gross are we!???

lol i ALMOST UNKNOWINGLY (until later) shared one with my mom once and OMFG thank gawd I did NOT GO THERE or id still be in a staight jacket at some undisclosed hospital waiting for my next shock treatment.