Thursday, March 25, 2010

throw up , poop & police brutality

Funny how throwing up makes u feel so much better...I did a throw up last night (that’s a quote I love from Ayla as a little kid “I DID A THROW UP!!!” haaaaa) & today I feel much better! LOL Not 100% but way better than yesterday. Today is a busy work day so it’ll go by fast...then hair cut, then home to FLOP.
Tomorrow Ayla & I are going to the “place” so she can write her learners test. I will pay for this one – if she fails she’s paying for any subsequent fees to re-do it. I have passed the learners test so I can’t imagine she won’t...she if doesn’t though it’s a life time of mocking let me tell you.

What do u think it means when you dream about being in an airport and being in a hurry to catch an important flight to Vegas and you are in the bathroom and you can’t leave the stall b/c the dump u just took is now overflowing the toilet and you are bound by obligation to unplug the toilet and stay trapped in the stall to ensure your turds don’t escape the bowl while your friend Connie waits out in the airport wondering where the fuck u are and what u are doing? Yes this is what I dream about....missing flights due to toilet dysfunction. I woke up shaking my head at that one.

Got a text from Ayla yesterday that said “BEST SALAD EVER!”...awwwww...im so starved for Ayla Love that a simple thanks for the awesome lunch text makes my heart swoon and fill with joy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!! 37 is awesome – 36 can suck it!

I am listening to the sound of a fucking conference call through the wall...loud as can be...I can hear it word for word, what Ministry they are talking about, what changes are going to happen...no idea if this is SENSITIVE information of not but considering this bldg is open to the public it is a little ridiculous either way.

Absolute Underground videotaped a cop roughing up ppl downtown (Victoria) and that cop is now on desk duty while it’s being investigated. It was ridiculous what this cop was doing, kicking and kneeing 2 men that were already on the ground and detained – im not talking about little kicks either...these were serious OH FUCK kicks that make you cringe to watch...and while I understand the stress of that particular job and the human factor of getting caught up in a moment etc a person in that position needs to conduct themselves with some professionalism...meaning this sort of behaviour makes a cop no better than the fucktards he is trying to protect the public from in my eyes...there is little to no accountability for this stuff and it really needs to stop b/c I think if there was real accountability these aggressive power tripping a-holes would conduct themselves much differently. I really hope the 2 men (even though they were not charged with anything at the end of itall) in the video file complaints against that policeman.
Here is the YOUTUBE video.

4 comments:

exnihlo said...

I got stopped for driving like an asshole the other day (I was). The cop was a total prick at first, and then he smiled and said, "hey, your the bird guy, right?'. I nodded, kind of tentatively, thinking the guy might be somebody I'd busted for having their dog on the beach, and a Rodney King style beating would ensue. Nope. He totally changed his demeanor, APOLOGIZED for being rude, asked me to please slow down, and sent me on my way. Kind of anticlimactic eh? I had way better cop stories back in the 80's and early 90's. What the hell happened?

Anonymous said...

I'm not a dream analysist, but maybe you're anticipating Connie's visit? Woohoo! How cool is that by the way!
I have no explanation however for your plumbing problem. In fact, I think I may have to draw the line there. :)

Maggie Ellwyn said...

awww "best salad ever" that's the equivalent of "best mom ever" in ayla speak!

exnihlo said...

In a perfect world, I would have been ticketed.