Sunday, April 18, 2010

hugh jackman should marry me

SWORDFISH was on last night....I lurveeeeee Hugh Jackman...sigh.

It is a gloomy Sunday here...my favorite kind. Perfect day for Alex and I to go for a stroll...

Yesterday G & I went and saw "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" - a Swedish movie with English subtitles (I enjoy those)...a great thriller...I highly recommend it.We wandered home and by the time we got here I was sweaty n gross b/c it was kinda muggy out and now its triggered my summer DREAD...argggggggggggggggg! Summer is coming...I can't stop it (again!) and it makes me sad. lol I do this every year...its like a disease. I will surrender...I just like to go down fighting  I guess.

Today I am going for a girl walk with Alex...Dallas Rd I think...good day for it...Ayla was at some dance last night @ UVic that involved neon paint splattering - G was kind enough to point out while I was worried about her in general that partying with college guys was likely my bigger problem - argggg!!!!!!...she was at her destination by curfew so that's good...ooooh if only I could fast fwd a few yrs.....

No comments: