Monday, April 19, 2010

symmetry is everything

Note to self: be less efficient on Fridays so Mondays don’t suck so bad. I have nothing to do today thus far expect 1 item and my EPDP (employee performance & development plan). I hate the EPDP. Some a-hole got paid a decent wage to spend over a year developing the layout and program for this online atrocity that is about as user friendly as a tampon made out of thumb tacks...it really is lame and no one refers to it EVER so it’s a waste of time to do for staff, managers and whoever else is involved. I think they had bigger plans for the EPDP but as most things in gov’t it didn’t pan out.

BUS RIDING MUSINGS: There is the most beautiful creature riding my morning bus at the moment...he is early 20’s and stupidly hawt. He has really long dark blonde hair, rocker boy attire, headphones...appears to be going to work in the AM (always a good thing)...he is the new highlight of my bus riding in the mornings. I stare at him a lot...he probably thinks I am his long lost birth mother or something. :\ Sometimes I wish Andrea was on the bus with me so I could tell her I have imaginary dibs on him!
There is a small little man who is on my bus sometimes...not often THANK GAWDDDDDDDDD...I want to punch this man in the throat. Not just b/c he looks like a crazed asian serial killer but b/c he blankly stares at me sometimes (it isn’t just me, I think he would do the same to whoever sat across from him) and it makes me feel violent and creeped right the fuck out. He isn’t staring like “oooh me wants to fuck you” stare....no no no this is that blank endless “im a creepy guy and wanna stab you in 88 places” kinda stare. I nearly yelled at him the other day b/c he stared at me for an excessive amt of time from 3 feet away and I was on the brink of losing my shit on him. WHY DO PPL HAVE TO BE SO EFFED UP!?

END OF BUS RIDING MUSINGS.

Lunch with Alex on Sunday was good. She is officially nuts though. Her fiancé Kelsey is a Zombie Fiend like Graeme so I think a Zombie Board Game night is in the works. I can only imagine the retardation that night will produce.

I managed to not make any phone calls this weekend BUT did manage to get laundry done so that in itself is amazing! Went with Donna to see Ryan McMahon play on Saturday at the Spiral Cafe (fuck I hate that cafe) – he was fab as always. Sigh. GO RYAN!

OHHHH!!!!! My kid got that cool job she was gunning for! WOOOHOOOO! Thank gawd after paying for a Criminal record check and the Food Safe course it would have sucked to not get it! WELL DONE MISS AYLA! xo

4 comments:

exnihlo said...

I ran into this stoner kid at the local skate bowl the other day, and he told me he finally had to leave Victoria because it was getting so weird. He said that every morning on the bus, this creepy old woman stared and stared at him, and not in a good way. In a, "I want to stab you 88 times way". Poor kid.

Conky said...

ITS AN EPIDEMIC!!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Victoria has some sort of underground club where a bunch of bored retired people get together in a dark basement once a week to come up with new ways to get a chuckle outta freaking out the young folk?

Conky said...

this would NOT surprise me Adele...lol