Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18 2010

My POOR little sick sprog....she was in rough shape this morning...she was begging to go to the Dr...I thought she was just being a wimp and told her about not going to the Dr too quickly and blah blah blah....til I took a flashlight and looked down her throat...and it looked like ground beef...so we spent the morning going to the clinic, getting her very 1st ever prescription for antibiotics...I hope they kick in fast and start working. I got to work late about 10 am...Graeme was on lunch duty and made sure she was alive at noon, made her some soup etc...and will make sure she eats her next pill at 4 pm.

I spent last night with a minor gallbladder thing....for no apparent reason...I ate yogurt and berries for breakfast with an oat bar and tea....then veg soup for lunch...that’s it. WTF. I just doped myself on T3’s and once they kicked in I was A-OK! Coincidentally I got a letter in the mail letting me know when I go see a surgeon here in town....yeah...NOVEMBER 16th (happy birthday Kelly!) – That’s 6 mths! ARG!! I called in today and got myself put on the cancelation list so if anyone ditches they will call me to go in without much notice...if I’m at work I’ll do it – just cab there...so I can HOPE!

OMFG did you watch HOUSE last night?!!!!!! BEST ENDING TO A SEASON EVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I nearly wept!

Graeme got a haircut and hates it but I like it...isn’t that how it always goes? I know all too well how a shitty haircut feels! Just realized this weekend is a 4 day weekend for me and I am THRILLLLED! Graeme is going to Campbell River for his sisters b’day...and Donna is away in Alberta so I am planning to have a lovely quiet no plan weekend...and the Henry Rollins show is next week...STOKED!!!!!!! Nice way to end my 4 day weekend – go watch and listen to Henry be funny, serious and angry...LOVE IT.

2 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

house was FANTASTIC :)

let's see graema's hair cut!

Conky said...

ill try to get a pic but.....u know...