Friday, May 14, 2010

She takes her clothes off for the Japanese

hello Friday...my lover.

tonight is chinese dumpling night a la Graeme and his fancy chinese spices....actually smells good, he started them last night...

ill do my usual friday night laundry....watch a movi or something, be tired by 10 and go to bed like a giant fucking nerd...
sat. night crown the wolf is playing down the street so donna and i are going 4 sure to drool over fat jesus b/c we lurves him...(singer guy of goodness)....dunno if g is coming with us or not.
sun. i wanna go see robin hood....

no more eating out at restaraunts...no more crappy food...getting back on the bandwagon to avoid having to relose weight already lost....
i have instructed G to not ever grant my requests for pop, chips, chocolate etc....even if i beg he is to NOT run to the store for me....unless its to buy watermelonm pineapple or the odd slushy when its hot out.
he is also to hide anything he buys 4 himself out of my sight....he is too nice and i can see me weighing 384758375 lbs in 4 mths with that niceness.

haha

wtf payday can suck my balls....38 bucks left after paying half the rent, bills, groceries etc..HOW LAME!!!
no new Hole cd for me....and no new Jesus figurine yet..... ::POUT::

No comments: