Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19 2010

well gawd forbid anything is ever simple.

back to the clinic after work last night b/c after dose #2 of Sprog's Rx she was covered in a full blown body rash....turns out after Dr visit #2 that she is allergic to penicillin - just like her Gramma Peggy! Gramma Peggy will love that oddly enough...anyway...whole new set of drugs required...
After all this little miss Ayla now appreciates my stance on avoiding Drs and drugs whenever possible I think. It is good to know though - I always had a weird feeling about that family allergy...thinking it may have skipped me and went to Ayla...actually I  dont even know if it skipped me, I haven't had antibiotics since....I was a teenager and I just assume I have had a penicillin based antibiotic before....

hopefully Sprog can eat today...she ate nothing yesterday but freezies.

8 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

oh no!

Conky said...

yeah she is a mess...

Maggie Ellwyn said...

:( poor girly

why didn't she get liquid banana flavoured amoxicillian? mmmmmm :)

Conky said...

b/c shes not 2....? lol

Maggie Ellwyn said...

haha. mmm

Cathy said...

aunty cathy is also allergic to penicillan....it's afamily thing...

pamcakes said...

what the hell, i just seen her?

Conky said...

Cathy - Awwww u too....wow....how did that skip me!?!?!

Pam - dont worry shes already feeling better bc shes being a total effing ahole to me again.