Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20 2010

I am spry today....as spry as someone of my size can be with heel pain and a headache! It is my Friday of course....before a 4 day weekend...sweet Jesus....!!!!! Hallelujah! Graeme is off to Campbell River tomorrow morning til Sunday night so I will have a few days of puttering and visiting. It is his sisters birthday and he got her a buncha weird Asian treats (no, not Asian midget prostitutes) to take up and gross her out with...spicy salted duck eggs for one...UNREFRIGERATED.....ARGG!! Wtf.

Ayla’s feeling better...which means she’s back to thinking I am a fucking loser again. This whole rollercoaster is so disheartening I can’t even articulate it...should make for a quiet weekend hopefully as she will likely be ignoring me when she is not at work.

I love pretzels. Now that I cannot eat anything with fat in it really pretzels are now my new crack....they are full of salt sadly but...you know...fuck it – I need a crunchy snack sometimes!

Man I had fucked up dreams last night...we were being chased by a lion of all things...then someone shot it and it was dead in a pile and Ayla gets outta this car we are hiding in and walks over to the dead lion (at this point u can imagine in my dream I am shitting myself and freaking the fuck out)...pets it...and carries on...and as she walks away from it it starts moving....I think I stroked out right then.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

it was probably your way of wishing she was dead without your actually having to do it....I had similar dreams of mine in car accidents and I would wake up in acold clammy sweat...especially when he was at his most rotten....weird, I know but the subconcious is a strange thing...