Wednesday, May 05, 2010

May 5 2010


You can always tell when I have been enjoying raisins at work....b/c @ home when my bra comes off at night at least one raisin comes flying out and the cat goes insane thinking it’s cat prey!

Enjoyed another night at the ER Monday...thanks to cheese toast. I have no sworn off cheese entirely...No pizza...no cheese...no deep fry...no ice cream...even as a treat it is not worth the risk....this last attack was not near as bad as the previous and worst one to date but I have no way of knowing until it ends so I wasn’t fucking around and went to the ER early....10 pm (thank you Hot Donna 4 the ride)...was there til 1 am but I finally got the fucking drugs that I wished I coulda got 2.5 hrs earlier...by the time the blood work was all back and a Dr yakked at me (seriously by this point I do not even HEAR what ppl say to me I dunno why they bother talking) the nurse came in with 3 giant needles and I was giddy....I embarrassed myself in a major fashion too – she told me 1 was for my arm and 2 were for my ass...I promptly whipped my pants down with grand eagerness and she said “Ummm not quite yet” hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GAWD!! In any other state I would have been red with humiliation but I didn’t care...I would have put on a corset and did a lap dance if she asked me to at that point.

Once I was finally jacked up on junk...the mumbling incoherency began....its like the best drunk ever...I cabbed home (hahah nice political banter with the cab driver...im sure I sounded about as intelligent as a bloody wet sweater) and do u think I could stop chatting @ home? Poor Graeme...blah blah blah...nonsensical chatter...I dunno for how long it went on...I couldn’t really sleep b/c Ayla was coughing so in my state of narcotic bliss I had concern for her and got her some meds....even while I was doling out drugs to her I KNEW I was in no shape to be giving anyone medication but....I was too stoned to make that line of thinking go somewhere.

I ended up going on the couch with the TV on to drown out the coughing noise and slept there but it was just a few hours and getting up 4 work at 530 am sucked massive donkey balls...I was still stoned and walking all drunk. I worked til 130 and came home early....slept from 230-600 and then 1030 til 530 this morning....these all nighters are hard on this gramma!

As it turns out the waiting list to get my GB removed will be shorter in Powell River but I don’t think I am desperate enough to go that route...(PR Hospital....not in love with it) – I will be referred to a surgeon soon and see what kinda waiting list time I am looking at...im thinking a year. I could maybe do what Shawn did 4 his hernia and get put on a cancel list so if someone scheduled cancels u can get bumped into that spot if u are able to do it last minute...im not really a last minute unplanned person BUT it may be the way to go!
Yeah so that’s been my week...

A whole whack of jobs just came up in another ministry that I pounced on as they are RIGHT up my alley (adjudication) & permanent positions...FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

Ayla starts her new job tonight...training! Exciting...I hope she ends up getting a lot of hours this summer...I mean A LOT! The more she works the less shit she can get in right? I am having some anxiety about this summer after last summer’s shit show extravaganza.....we will have to have a sit down and discuss expectations ~ (since that’s always worked in the past...::eyeroll:: )

Hoping G gets a gawd damn call from BLACK’s this week...ugh! the job seeking process is long and arduous...lame lame lame...

6 comments:

Cathy said...

I can't have raisins.....pout pout... but I sneak them anyway...
Definitely take the short call list for surgery...get the damn thing out now.... The best way to over medicate someone is when you yourself are on drugs...strong alibi.... good luck with the jobs...for you and G...the call will come tomorrow...

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Get your raisins in there and get one of those permajobs!

Anonymous said...

maybe you can find a discount surgery place to do it quicker?

Conky said...

discount surgery...i couldnt even afford the discount surgery lol

Maggie Ellwyn said...

a raisin fell down my bra today. i thought of you.

Conky said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww