Sunday, July 11, 2010

Holy Jesus

Good day yesterday...nice breeze made the day pretty tolerable. Today should be better and I hoping the breeze holds up.
Went to Donna and Dan's last night for a BBQ and Zombie Game. Marinated chicken boob overnight in teriyaki/ginger/garlic and omfg it was gooddddd... (ignoring salt content of course)...G prepared some garlic bulbs for roasting and hummus/pita...Donna did up some corn on the cob and 7 layer dip....super awesome! (they cut the corn off their cob rather than eat it off the cob and I find that far too civilized thank you very much...I enjoy squirting corn juice all over everyone at the table)

Then we played Zombies and Dan won...1st time paying too...gawd dammit it! Was a good game though...Donna was cracking me up hiding all her zombies in her pocket so no one knew how many she had...lol Spazz! Afterward - we wandered home in the lovely coolness of the night...and watched CREATION. Its the movie about Charles Darwin...I have been wanting to see it for a while...loved it...

I have a job interview Monday...so today I am studying up on the competencies etc today and I am thinking of wandering downtown to see THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE which is the sequel to THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO, which I quite enjoyed. Other than pick up a few groceries that's it for today...
Ayla is house sitting for friends of mine...hasn't been around much except to be flippant and snippity....

No comments: