Thursday, October 07, 2010

little chinese finger kids - thanks!

Ok maybe little Chinese kids with small fingers assembled my new glasses frames but grown up opticians made the lens' so whatever...
I will NEVER pay 500.00+ for glasses EVER AGAIN when I can see plain as day they are actually worth a fraction of that...I am really sickened after talking with Dee who used to work in an eye dr. place and learning how massive the mark up is...i mean really...the frames are plastic in my case...we all know how cheap plastic is...the lens's are apparently about 50 cents bought in large quantities so...WHY am I charged 500.00 for something I can also get for 25.00 (and u know there is still profit involved with that price) - anyhow...my new glasses arrived...the Rx seems perfect for each pair...and the frames are exactly what I ordered and good quality...my faves are the ones I have on (middle) and the top ones....WHEW! Glad that's done...if any of u care to order some lemme know I can walk you through the great info i got from Dee via sizing etc.

Tonight Alex and Kelsey are coming over for pizza and visiting....Kelsey and Graeme will play Wii Zombie games while Alex and I craft at the table...buttons first then maybe some scrabble tiling...woohoo! I am sure we will talk some good shit about the 2 bozo's over on the couch, oblivious to anything of major importance in girls lives....

Today is exactly 1 year since I met Mr Milligan. how weird is that! I entire year! I snuck into the bedroom before I left this morning to wish him a happy 1 year of knowing him and I pulled back the blanket and kissed his forehead not realizing he was completely sweaty and hot and I ended up ingesting his forehead sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!

No comments: